Time to uncork and unwind at Sixty Vines – the nationally recognized wine country-inspired restaurant in Plano – during February’s Wine Dinner featuring a variety of Joel Gott Wines. On
Time to uncork and unwind at Sixty Vines – the nationally recognized wine country-inspired restaurant in Plano – during February’s Wine Dinner featuring a variety of Joel Gott Wines. On Wednesday, Feb. 28, guests will be guided through a five-course meal paired with wine sourced from carefully selected vineyard sites that will perfectly complement each dish. The special prix fixe menu will be served family style and features:
- Tapioca Crusted A Bar N Wagyu Sweet Breads – togarashi and scallion beurre blanc paired with 2016 Joel Gott Central CoastGrenache Rosé, California
- Cara Cara Orange, Fennel & Sea Bean Salad – mint and citrus white balsamic vinaigrette and pine nuts paired with 2016 Joel Gott Unoaked Chardonnay, California
- Fettuccini and Crispy Pork Belly “Carbonara” – farm poached egg, black pepper and Pecorino Romano paired with 2015 Joel Gott Pinot Noir, Oregon
- Fire Roasted Bistro Filet – charred vegetables and red wine nage paired with 2014 Alakai Grenache, California
- Chocolate and Cashew Butter Mascarpone Cheesecake – cashew brittle paired with 2015 Joel Gott “815” Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Since their start in 1996, Joel Gott Wines has selected the best fruit from growing regions in California, Oregon and Washington which they blend to create more balanced, clean, complex, and elegant wines.
Sixty Vines’ special Wine Dinner will be served at 7 p.m. and is priced at $100 per adult for non-member pricing (excluding tax and gratuity). Vine Huggers members may enjoy the dinner for just $60 per adult. Non-member pricing includes your first month membership to the Vine Huggers Club and one free liter of Vine Hugger Wine. For reservations, call 469.620.VINE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm
3701 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75093