Chef John Tesar is bringing Michael Passmore, founder of Passmore Ranch, to his new Knife outpost in Plano, TX for a special caviar and champagne tasting dinner on January 11th.
Chef John Tesar is bringing Michael Passmore, founder of Passmore Ranch, to his new Knife outpost in Plano, TX for a special caviar and champagne tasting dinner on January 11th. The decadent evening will feature a six-course tasting menu featuring Tesar’s renowned seafood creations, with Passmore Caviar throughout each course. Guests are welcome to indulge in an additional champagne tasting featuring Bruno Paillard Champagne.
The dinner is available for $175, with the additional champagne pairings available for $100.
With just 20 seats available, the Passmore Caviar dinner will be the perfect intimate setting to enjoy the best of Chef Tesar’s sumptuous caviar-laden offerings. To reserve your seat, please call 214-299-5935 or visit Open Table.
- Smoked Salmon Spring Roll
- Yuzu cream Passmore trout roe
- First Course
- Warm Beau Soleil Oysters
- Garlic Echire butter and Passmore caviar
- Second Course
- Warm Maine Lobster
- Celery root and Fuji apple velouté, Passmore caviar butter
- Third Course
- Trofie Pasta
- Uni butter, Wild Arugula and Passmore caviar
- Fourth Course
- Prime Akaushi Filet
- Bone Marrow butter, “twice baked potato” gold leaf, Lemon Chive crème fraiche, Passmore caviar
- Chocolate “caviar” service and Petit fours
(Friday) 7:00 pm
6121 W. Park Blvd